TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:35:49 +0200
Hi Dieter,
If it possible, I will appreciate sending me the C version of 7095 for
review. I have lot of experience with the BGAs mix technology  process and
have my own work process and profile temperature instructions so I can give
my remarks to the committee.
Reuven

--

Best Regards,

*Reuven Rokah*

Mobile: 972-52-60-120-18
Tele-fax: 97239360688
<http://www.rokah-technologies.com/>[log in to unmask]
www.rokah-technologies.com

**
This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary of Rokah
Technologies. If you have received this transmission in error, please
inform me by e-mail, phone or fax, and then please delete all of the
original files and all other copies exist.