TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 10:52:36 +0000
Well maybe you could consider a costing exercise on your options to compare
to buying (with pro and con list for non economic factors:
Here are some ideas, which may excite some informed comment.
- Renting is a possible option for process set up and then either
periodically renting or sending out to an outside lab for ongoing
verification.
- Chopping your work up.
- Making a same size test panel with removable inserts to simulate critical
areas. (very large components or dense areas)
- Alternative methods.
Shouldn't take long to set up a quick and dirty spreadsheet to point you in
the right direction.

Regards

Mike