TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:30:38 +0200
It's not a new word..technopoetry is a billiondollar industry'
/Inge
https://www.google.se/search?q=techno+poetry&hl=sv&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GadwT4_EMu7E4gTEpLXAAg&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1020&bih=444