TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 04:36:40 -0500
OOPS. I responded directly to Mike not Technet. Sorry Mike.
Brs,Gerry From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [TN] under-mask cleanliness of large panel
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 04:27:06 -0500

I think Mike has the correct answer.
This way you can at least run a dynamic extraction if your ROSE equipment does this (it should).

Another alternative but very tricky on such a large panel is to perform a "bagged extraction" per the IPC procedure (procdure number escapes me) and either run Ion Chromatography (preferably) or run the solution through your ROSE equipment.

Brs,

Gerry