TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 22:50:32 +0000
One of the original reasons for the introduction of machines was the
difficulty of doing repeatable tests by hand. For example "hygiene" on all
glassware has to be perfect as a single finger print can send you off scale.
The machines self clean themselves and as importantly their working fluid.
Get a bigger tank!

Regards

Mike