TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:38:47 -0400
Henning,

Thank-you very much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable
insight.

While I have you 'on-line' ... Am I under a false understanding that an arc
[plasma] in space is particularly troublesome in that it will not extinguish
until the current ceases?  With no convection currents, there is nothing to
assist with extinguishing the arc [ala Jacob's ladder].

Thanks

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883