TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 05:17:06 -0400
Inge,

Am I under a false understanding that an arc [plasma] in space is
particularly troublesome in that it will not extinguish until the current
ceases?  With no convection currents, there is nothing to assist with
extinguishing the arc [ala Jacob's ladder].

Could there be a certain amount of media 'distortion' entering into the fray
as well?

Steve C