TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:22:41 -0700
Drill edge to drill edge is important for managing CAF potential and
(esp in seq lam stackups) for delam potential due to breaking down
glass fabric. e.g. If adjacent drills are close enough to intersect
the same knuckle in the glass interesting things can happen.  Don't
ask me how I know (I keep that t-shirt buried deep in the closet with
the skeletons). ;-)