TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:03:01 +0100
Victor,
I did not have sufficient time to search, but found at least one of my  old
reports. This solder joint was taken for a corrosion issue, but it was not.
Instead it was about copper that had migrated to the surface and then
oxidized. Bad finish, with other words. I post the photo ufflein to you.

Inge