TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Richard Hatano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Hatano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:25:24 -0700
Hi Inge,

Thanks for the everythingpcb.com link.  As soon as I saw "allaboutcircuits"
at the top I knew it contained some quality and have bookmarked it for later
resource.
Thanks also for the confirmation that even after a lot of years in the
business there's a lot to keep learning.
I suppose when you look at the entire "input matrix" of what is supposed to
be controlled and designed into the board, there's no shame to constantly
doing something new/improving.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Richard Hatano
Tech. Mgr.