TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
"Lehmicke, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lehmicke, Michael
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:08:15 -0500
Amol,

When we panelize rigid Flex, depending on the shape, we use either a partial route and "cracker cut' or we add rails that are scored, which can then be snapped off after assembly.

Mike Lehmicke
Molex Copper Flex products
22 Empire Drive
St. Paul, MN 55103