TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:45:52 +0100
Jana, contact the below

http://www.madebydelta.com/RFID?gclid=CJPqvbeNyK4CFe4tmAodZmod_Q

They have a wide competence and a good menu. Own foundry, UART, PC, HD LC
controller, USB 1.1, SPI, RS232 interfaces.
Own advanced climate test department, latest and best testers.
0.18um, 10 bit,1-4 mm2 chips. Just to brief you.
I recommend you to speak to Gert Joergensen.

Best

Inge