TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
"Smith, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Smith, Rick
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:37:47 +0000
Hi All,

I am trying to find a non-CAD tool based PCB Design Intro training here on the East coast (or thereabouts). Seems that the available training is either based on a particular CAD tool or, too advanced for the trainee I have in mind. Any recommendations?

I am not sure if posting the name of a company in this forum is against IPC Technet guidelines so please bear this in mind when responding.

Thanks much!

With Best Regards,
Rick