TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Sylvain Kaufmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Sylvain Kaufmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:02:28 +0000
Hi Dave and Netters,

Thank you very much for your feedback and laughs.

Well, this was my guess, one of those real pain to put in place.

So, let me book the lab and try to change margarine into butter for smoothest operations...

Thanks again and have a nice day.
Kind regards
sylvain