TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 21:34:45 +0100
We use this technology on RF-boards. These look the same i.e. they are
cooling studs for active elements with a high power loss. That some holes
are open is probably because lack of full process  control..I'll send to
you a description of the process of maintaining heat spreading for a
thyristor, a MESFET or whatever semi, by means of such objects like on your
image.

Inge