TECHNET Archives

March 2012

From:
Steve Mikell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Mikell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 02:52:08 -0400
Toby,

 My Google'ng led me to this link...

 http://ewh.ieee.org/soc/pses/Downloads/newsletters/94v07n6.pdf

 The link is a pdf of the IEEE EMC Society "Product Safety Newsletter" from Nov-Dec 1994 (17 years ago!)
 and contains an excerpt from the book. Sales inquires are referred to this phone number, 407-368-2538
 which a valid land-line for the Orlando area. I didn't spend the $1.99 to determine who the current user is.
 However, from his photo in the article, he was already an elderly gentleman in 1994, and may well not be with us today.
 I did not find any current links to his Paul W. Hill & Associates business. I also didn't find an obituary either.
 It could well be that this number is currently used by another organization, business, or even a relative.

 You could try contacting the IEEE EMC Society secretary at [log in to unmask]
 and see if they know his status and contact information.

 This book appears to have had a very limited publishing, as it is not listed in the Librairy Of Congress on-line catalog.

 Not wishing any harm, but assuming he has passed away, or at least retired completely from his former life,
 it may very well be nearly impossible to locate this text, except though some organization in which he was formerly active, like IEEE.
 Having a blurb in the next issue of the IEE EMC Society newsletter would be my guess as how best to locate a copy.

 Good luck,
Steve Mikell