DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:39:10 -0400
Tom,

Thank you for your hard work and the free download.  It is most
generous.

Best regards,
Steve Smith
Project Engineer
Staco Energy Products Co.
"Your tailored power solutions provider"

DISCLAIMER AND/OR CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, including any attached materials, is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this electronic mail
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please e-mail or call Staco Energy Products Co. at (937) 253-1191. Thank
you for your cooperation.