DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

March 2012

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:22:15 -0400
From:
Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
base64
I vote footprint too.  On the naming issue - We cheated and used both.  For example: CAPC3216X75N-(1206).  It was a the only way to keep everyone happy and on the same page.

My regards,
Steve Smith
Project Engineer
Staco Energy Products Co.
"Your tailored power solutions provider"

DISCLAIMER AND/OR CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, including any attached materials, is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this electronic mail transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please e-mail or call Staco Energy Products Co. at (937) 253-1191. Thank you for your cooperation.