TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Gary Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gary Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:39:27 -0700
If you want a conductive aluminum coating take a look at alodine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromate_conversion_coating  But I'm confused.
 You said chromate coatings were non-conductive... I thought they were?

Gary

--
Gary A. Crowell Sr., P.E., CID+
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/garyacrowellsr>