TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 17:20:22 +0100
Hi,

this is a very good presentation : A Study of Copper Dissolution in
Pb-free Solder Fountain Systems.

By: Fritz Byle and Denis Jean (Plexus) and Dale Lee (Boston Scientific)

Presented at SMTAI,  September 26, 2006

http://www.saturnelectronics.com/images/Dissolution_Byle_et_al_SMTAI_09_2006
.pdf

Regards