TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:35:47 -0500
Steve,

Yes, but in today's world where the Purchasing Department is tasked with
getting the absolute lowest priced component [or so it seems], can we ever
be sure what is in the supply chain???

Forward to the Purchasing Department and have them at least read the first
two pages.

Does it really matter if one is not making DOD items?  I would like to
believe that one would follow the suspension...

Steve C