TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:15:59 +0100
My opinion in as few words as possible: a normal SM is nearly ' impossible
' to remove mechanically. You need 'strong' chemicals.

( I've never used the tape test. I used my  own method: scrape with a fresh
scalpel blade. Don't do it yourself. Non conformance method)
Basta

Inge