TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:55:50 -0600
Hi Jack - thank you! The paper was a team effort by Rockwell Collins and
DAGE - lots of folks working hard to get the results. I was the first
listed author on the paper and the other team members don't show up in the
announcement. There are a number of Technet members that should get some
credit too as I asked a number of folks for their opinions and critique of
the paper. We have proposed new BGA void criteria to the IPC JSTD 001
committee based on the test results. The committee will be reviewing the
proposal at the APEX meeting.

Dave

Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
02/03/2012 11:37 AM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
Jack Olson      <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
[TN] Congratulations, Mr.Hillman!