TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:26:22 +0200
Yes, it has a CAS no. I'm not sure that I'm at liberty to divulge it at
the moment as I was mandated to research it and he who pays the piper
calls the tune, even though I don't have a formal NDA. I'll consult they
who commissioned me to get formal permission. In the meantime, no more
guesswork, please; I'll not answer yea or nay to further guesses.

Brian