TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:14:38 +0000
If it is on wipe zone, you might have porous gold plating or thin gold plating layers.  Or some one used soft gold instead (used left over soft gold platingbath for connector as a cheap way.  Instead of real hardening gold with Ni, Co.
Sent using BlackBerry