TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:26:12 -0600
Well, something you did made a difference, because I can get results now.
(thanks for the quick response)

If you look at the TechNet Home Page
http://listserv.ipc.org/scripts/wa.exe?A0=TECHNET
you can see two search-related options in the right column:
- one is a text box with a "search" button,
- the other is a "TechNet Search" link that provides options.

The text box with the button is the one that chokes now.
I was wondering if that button could default to a date range
of "TODAY-365" to limit it to the last year (or something)
because otherwise, whatever you put in there takes long
enough for a server time-out

just a thought...

Jack

.