TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
"Amol Kane (Asteelflash,US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Amol Kane (Asteelflash,US)
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 05:22:45 -0800
We use Kester 2120 WS halide free flux both as spray and foam application in our wave (tin-lead assembly). It can be thinned with IPA for foam application. We started using this flux about 6 years ago for the same reason for a medical customer of ours. This flux has been easy to clean in our application with straight DI in-line wash (135 F)

Regards,

Amol Kane
Process Engineer
AsteelFlash US East Corp
Tel:   (607) 687.7669 x349 (O)
www.asteelflash.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and all copies from your computer. Although the sender and AsteelFlash have taken every reasonable precaution, the e-mail and attachments may have some errors or omissions and may contain viruses. We cannot accept liability for any damage that you sustain as a result of that.