TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 01:12:49 +0000
Unless we see an unplanned event at the plant, I'll be there as well.

I'll also be a first timer, so be gentle.

So looking forward to the educational sessions, meeting my TechNet friends, and checking out the Expo!

Leland