TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
prashant chopra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, prashant chopra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:04:38 +0530
Hi,

I have a query related to the Fiducial being placed on the PWA. Someone from technology recommended that we should not place any trace on the inner layers below the fiducial.

What is the reasoning behind this? Is it requirement for the Paste Printing and SMT placement machines, so that it can recognize the fiducial in a better way?  Is this required?

Appreciate your comments and input on this.

Thanks.

Rgds
Prashant