TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:53:00 -0600
Understood and points all well taken.

Unfortunately, occasionally it takes ~forever to get something written
into a customer specification and then an act of congress to take it
out.

Again, thanks for the good discussion.

Rich Kraszewski
(920)969-6075