TECHNET Archives

February 2012

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:23:05 -0600
His native language IS English.  He just does not speak American like the
rest of us.

Doug Pauls

From:   "Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Date:   02/17/2012 08:19 AM
Subject:        Re: [TN] Correlation Factors for ROSE Testing
Sent by:        TechNet <[log in to unmask]>

He did correctly avowal, but did not vowel. I think he meant RIRO. You
have to remember English is not his native language. We all still love him
anyway.
Dewey