IPC-600-6012 Archives

February 2012

IPC-600-6012@IPC.ORG

From:
Nick Koop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Combined Forum of D-33a and 7-31a Subcommittees)
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:29:28 -0800
I got internal feedback proposing that one possible acceptability criteria may be:

Any separation of wrap plating caused by excess via fill shall be acceptable provided that the separation does not extend beyond the drilled edge of the hole.

Just food for thought on how to define boundaries...

Nick Koop
Minco Products Inc