TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2012 22:00:11 +0100
I was apparently blueeyed. Checked further and found this: if you present
officially a graph or a picture or a formula from someone's paper, you
violate. Not only that...if you have found in a report the answer to your
problem and present that in a mail to others by saying 'guys, if you make x
and then do y and follow up by mixing z, you may violate because it looks
like you  have copied a phrase.  And if you change the phrase to avoid the
copy law, you can still be accused..etc

So, all kind of worthful stuff that I have saved during many years is in
pricipal worthless, can as well let it all go into a container and burn it.
Wished the chinese were as honest and law-abiding as we are.

The conclusion is that I can continue chatting about weather and common
stuff , but avoid discussing too much technical details.  My source told me
that there is a problem going on day and night on Internet: report fishing!

That's it. Closed.

Inge