TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:04:56 -0800
Thanks to all who commented on my wave solder hole filling questions.  I've decided that filling the 40mil holes is not the "sure thing" I had assumed.  I've ordered new probes with tips that should work on both filled and empty holes.  I guess that even simple things get complicated when you make assumptions based on limited knowledge and experience.

Thanks for sharing,
Carl