TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:39:47 +0100
William,
it seems to me as a question of viscosity. Ask for a film with somewhat
higher value or lower the processing  temperature. The later will result in
longer processing time, which you may not accept if it's a high volume
line. We have been bonding boards on aluminum heatsinks for years with
Staystik 811 without flowing issues. Just as an example.

Inge