TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
"Amol Kane (Asteelflash,US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Amol Kane (Asteelflash,US)
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:28:59 -0800
I will believe it when I see the PO :-)....at least that's what I am
being told right now.

Anyway, I did look at cyberoptics and Koh Young already. I will have to
look at MVP and add them to our evaluation sheet...thanks Richard!