TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:39:21 -0600
Well, from what I can tell comparing the data sheets,
the ITEQ IT-158 has a LOWER peel strength than the Grace MTC-97,
(Iteq is around 7-8? Grace is 11?)

And if you are using low-profile copper clad, it will be even lower

sorry I can't help more than that,
Jack

.