TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 17:32:05 +0000
Technetters, we are looking into possible changes in the electroplating process for printed circuit boards. Possible measures for the effect of changes on reliability of internal connections  under consideration are the 'Highly Accelerated Thermal Shock' and the 'IST' as in TM-650, 2.6.26.

May I have some comments or guidance on the characteristics and merits of these two tests, or any others that we ought to consider? I leave it to your discretion, to determine if an off-line response is preferable than one to TechNet.

Louis Hart
Compunetics
Monroeville, PA
USA