TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Buetow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:53:56 -0500
As a wise man told me, Never underestimate the tenacity of incumbent
technologies.

Best,
Mike

Mike Buetow
PCD&F/Circuits Assembly
w/m 617-327-4702
Twitter: @mikebuetow

Join our new LinkedIn Group: EMS -- Electronics Manufacturing Services

The CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Directory of EMS Companies -- Over 2,200 listings --
circuitsassembly.com/dems