TECHNET Archives

January 2012

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:17:02 -0600
The kindergarten factoid surprises no one, absolutely no one........

Doug Pauls

"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
01/12/2012 02:37 PM
Please respond to
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond to
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)"      <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: [TN] Hand Wipes and Lead Residues

Don't you find it strange that the man who is the icon for caramelized
corn refers to you as crackerjack? You're right about kindergarten; I got
detention even then for telling jokes during recess.
Dewey