TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:43:46 +0000
Sorry, but I was viewing a picture of Dave's clock and knowing it was part of the analytical equipment that determined that the speed of light could be exceeded; I had to concede it was ahead of it's time. While caught in that mental warp of space/time continuum, I used the archaic term mil (8 mils = 0.008"). If you swallow that story, then that just proves we can have our cake and eat it too.

Dewey