TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
"Rivera, Raye" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rivera, Raye
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:59:08 -0800
Hi Eric,

Have you looked into ultrasonic testing to find cracked capacitors? The only lab I know doing this is Sonoscan, but there are surely others. Contact info for Sonoscan follows.

Forbes, Michelle [[log in to unmask]]

Also, what kind of field failures? Are they DOA or failing after working properly for some time? Were they working properly before they shipped?

Best regards,
Raye Rivera

QA Manager * Canoga Perkins * 818-678-3872  * [log in to unmask]