TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
Bill Kunkle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bill Kunkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:04:07 -0500
Hi Craig,

As a stencil supplier of both SS laser and Ni Eform types, our customers
have not reported any of the [3] issues that you mention.

- Most of our Ni Eform customers use vision fiducials on the bottom foil
surface for alignment.
- Our top surface is deliberately made to approximate the roughness of SS
foil, so paste rolling differences are minimized.

Bill Kunkle
MET Assocs