TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 11:21:00 -0600
thanks, bob.

now that I know it is possible, I'll investigate...

sorry for hijaaking the conversation.
the cartoons Dewey was trying to show are probably here:
http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2011/10/steve-jobs-illustrations-cartoons-artworks.html
(if not, sorry Dewey, just trying to help)

and as for public uploading for TechNet graphics,
I just want to applaud Steve Gregory one more time for all his hard work

Jack