TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
Rick Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Rick Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:32:58 -0600
Jack,

That's usually done by using an FTP server setup.

Then, each person can have their own folder, access rights, etc.

Rick Bell, CSMTPE
Process Engineer
Austin Manufacturing Services

Electronics Manufacturing Services :: ISO 9001:2008 Registered
This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise private information. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination, distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.