TECHNET Archives

December 2011

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Burl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:02:11 -0500
Hi all, I am Bill's daughter, Liz.  Sorry to use his email but that was the only way I knew to "reply all" (I am not quite as computer savy as my dad)
His passing was sudden and a shock, but we are thankful that he did not suffer in any way.  We also know that the only reason his loss hurts so much is because of how much love we had for him.  As I have been going through his email (>6000 emails!) and papers, my heart swells with pride and graditude that he had so many friends and collegues all over the world doing such important & interesting work.  He valued his contacts so much and truely enjoyed his work.
It has warmed my heart to know how you miss him, thank you for your kind words. I have attached his obit, any and all of his friends are welcome at his memorial service May 26th at 11am at Lower Brandywine Church in Wilmington, Delaware.  His ashes will be scattered this summer in the Adirondacks per his request via canoe and with bagpiper.
If anyone has any questions, words, photos etc., I can be reached at: [log in to unmask]
Thanks again for being part of my dad's life, hug you loved ones today and every day in the new year.
Sincerely,
Liz Kenyon Tiller