TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:51:06 +0000
Inge, your last remark of the post remind me an counter part of once my old customer told me: "when you become a MGR, your brain got sucked out".
Well, I still owned a 4 head VCR in 1989 vintage.  Work well today (except EL display) without any maintenance (not even cleaned once of the head).  A G4 iMac since 97 never hit a glitch (still use it everyday).  Well, the warrentee at that time is hardly used or not need to be brought: extended or otherwise.  It came with the name-design.  Not any more.  Still marvel the Cassini workmanship.  Beauty (love it)!
We were the lucky and endangered species that still remember and experience the good design of common sense and inner beauty.
Sent using BlackBerry