TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:34:52 -0600
Break off the connectors to confirm hole fill or x-ray them to confirm
this or cross section. Sometimes it is cheaper to do the destructive
test when setting up the process.

If there is no place for the gas from the flux to go do to a connector
plugging the top side, there could be large voids.