TECHNET Archives

December 2011

From:
Richard Hatano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Hatano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 08:30:45 -0800
Ed,

While laughing at this, I tripped over one of the excess dependent clauses
and bruised my face.
You'll be hearing from my lawyer, but I hope you enjoy a very happy holiday
and New Year anyway.

Richard