TECHNET Archives

November 2011

From:
"Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-300.0)[MANTECH SRS TECHNOLOGIES]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-300.0)[MANTECH SRS TECHNOLOGIES] <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:34:42 -0600
Thank you Rudy,

Very interesting. I am an Electrical Engineer, so, I am not familiar with the concept of chemical bonding of the water. I always saw the delamination problem as a natural result caused by the water evaporating.

What do you think is the "sweet point" regarding temperature where you can safely drive the water out without risking causing damage to the PCB due to quick release of water vapor?

Best regards,

Rigo

Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
Workmanship Standards, Code 300